Continuing on from our previous post check out the list below for a couple more ideas of how to show gratitude to those around you:
- Get creative – a homemade gift can go a long way and be especially meaningful to the recipient.
- Use their gifts – display their framed photo or use their gift card so next time you meet up with them you can tell them how much you appreciate it.
- Share what you have – with loved ones or those less fortunate
- Run an errand – time is precious and lending time to others usually makes them feel appreciated
- Be present – arguably one of the greatest gifts you can give someone is your undivided attention
- Celebrate their success – sending a note, or showing up in person shows that you notice their accomplishments
- Tell someone else – verbally expressing gratitude to others can take two seconds and can make someone’s day
Try an idea from the list and see how showing gratitude can make a positive impact on your day!