Online Professional Day Courses for Teachers
Sign-up for updates – Courses coming soon.
We are putting the final touches on Professional Day Credit Courses for Teachers. Courses will encompass:
- Mindfulness Practices + Self-Care For Teachers
- Classroom Management for New Teachers
- The Practice of Self-Compassion: An essential aspect of being a service provider
- Building Resilience + Maintaining Strong Mental Health
- Strategies for Cultivating Calm in Turbulent Times
- Cultivating Professional Resilience
All Courses approved by COTA and Vernon Teachers Association. Sign up now to get updates and details!
Or Book a One-on-One Appointment
Get support today.
About Safe and Sound Counselling
Registered Clinical Counsellor
As a Registered Clinical Counsellor, I support individuals experiencing generalized anxiety, post-traumatic stress syndrome, grief and depression using Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT). This empirically-proven method of intervention focuses on discovering and understanding your values. We then refine these down to your CORE values and it is from here that we base your goals and actions.
Acceptance & Commitment Therapy
Woven throughout ACT (Acceptance & Commitment Therapy) is mindfulness. Mindfulness training is a big part of ACT, which effectively addresses issues of emotional regulation, self-regulation including the Pause, Notice, Accept what might be flowing through us in any given moment. Tools for dealing with crisis situations or overwhelming anxiety are covered and practiced.