10 Earth week activities for adults
Earth week activities aren’t just for kids, adults can get involved too!
Check out the list below:
- Celebrate with co-workers – “lights out” hour, replace all plastic cutlery with reusable or compostable brands
- Raise awareness – let your friends and family members know green initiatives they can participate in
- Volunteer to clear your local street, river or downtown area – grab a loved one to join or go solo and make a new friend
- Hold a plant potting party
- Go for a hike or walk
- Go bird watching – grab the binoculars and head outside!
- Upcycle at home – use old pasta jars for decor or repurpose cardboard boxes into storage bins
- Clean out a closet and donate items
- Organize a car-pool
- Shop at a local sustainable businesses – such a s refill store
Try one of these activities to celebrate the Earth!